Russian Pirate Russian Pirate

This is just.. Just the worst.

ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

If I wasn't so scared of Zone-tan I'm come save dave... Oh well, Have fun with Cuntney McCunterson

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I swear to god Stamper was in Battleblock theater, And I love it I love ZTV,

Don't touch the planet! Don't touch the planet!

An interesting little art game. Could use many improvements but for what it's meant to be it's alright.

Demastudios responds:

Thanks for the comment!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

NAH BRO IT'S COOL. I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE A HAPPY DAY ANYWAY.
Personally I didn't have much of an issue coming out I just did it. At least I was lucky on that front.
But in all seriousness I really enjoy this game and I look forward to more games from you in the future "Nick". (For real though repent harder man!)

Zombie World Zombie World

This game has alot of flaws in it, Not just Gameplay wise, Who ever decided to have the "Gunner" To have a Minigun yet shoot a RPG? I mean come on? Honestly do you even know what have the weapons you can get are? I mean That's not the only problem The towers have a slow ass targeting, More over They pick whatever one they want, In most games you can choose it's Target, First (The one furthest AHEAD!) Last (one in the BACK!!!!) Strong (One who is most powerful) Weak (Well It's obvious what that means) Overall The game is rubbish and That fact it's popular amazes me from how bad it is, If you ever update or make a sequel which I beg you don't, Make the character pictures at least make sence, Have the towers SNAP to the Targets moreover, you focused of graphics then gameplay, No Story at all all world design, You've got to focus on Gameplay the most, Learn from other TD games, Don't copy or anything just observe and learn, I hope you that this in.